[Xastir] GeoTiff Question

Curt, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Tue Sep 17 13:13:19 EDT 2002

> Should I assume the problem is with config not being able to find the
> following?
> checking for tiffiop.h... (cached) no
>
> This file is present in /usr/local/libgeotiff-1.1.4/libtif_private

You might have more than one problem there, but try deleting the
config.cache file and then re-running configure.

It may still have a problem finding the TIFFClose entry
point in libtiff or perhaps is having trouble finding
libtiff at all.

I'll try to look at those paths later to see if there's a problem
there.

You might want to re-read the instructions and see if you did
it in exactly the right order.  It's critical for the geoTIFF
stuff.

Curt, WE7U			archer at eskimo.com