[Xastir] Radar Geos

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Sep 19 17:04:37 EDT 2002

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002, Dale Huguley wrote:

> Hi All- Up until a couple of CVS updates ago I could use the geo's I
> made for the NWS radar sites- but now I am getting an error message
> "IMAGESIZE tag missing or incorrect".  What is this tag and why is it
> needed now and not before?

I had a few of those messages show up yesterday as well after I
added the map indexing feature.   These messages showed that I had
some outdated GEO's in my map directory.

Are you sure that you're not getting that message from some
long-forgotten old files, and not from the stuff you're currently
using?

If the message appears ONLY shortly after you start Xastir, and not
anytime after, then your usual radar files might still be ok.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin