[Xastir] Re: [Xastir-dev] Peet WX Stations (U2K and Ultimeter-II)

Chad T. VanEtten cvanetten at mchsi.com
Fri Sep 20 22:31:58 EDT 2002

Curt,
I'm the guy who first brought this up months ago, got busy with too many
other projects to continue testing, sorry, unfortunally it'll be the middle
of next week before I have time to update it on our computer (runs in an
EOC).  I will get down there as soon as possible and test it, sorry for the
wait.

Chad T. VanEtten
cvanetten at mchsi.com