[Xastir] Non-Fun with DRGs

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Thu Sep 26 17:13:26 EDT 2002

Curt,

	Same error as before:

convert_to_xastir_coordinates:Latitude out-of-range (too
high):178.629013
draw_geotiff_image_map: Problem converting from lat/lon
convert_to_xastir_coordinates:Longitude out-of-range (too
high):365440288.000000
convert_to_xastir_coordinates:Latitude out-of-range (too high):inf
draw_geotiff_image_map: Problem converting from lat/lon
convert_to_xastir_coordinates:Longitude out-of-range (too
high):365440288.000000
convert_to_xastir_coordinates:Latitude out-of-range (too high):inf
draw_geotiff_image_map: Problem converting from lat/lon

I updated/recompiled libtiff,libproj, and libgeotiff a couple nights ago
since I thought I might have a stale library.  When I run ./configure I
get a yes to all features other than AX.25 and festival.

I've been working on this off-and-on for about 2 days and I'm confused
on where I should be looking.

			THX/BDH

On Thu, 2002-09-26 at 16:44, Curt Mills wrote:
> On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
>
> > You're in luck!  There's a Perl script in the xastir/scripts
> > directory that can create the files you need.
>
> "mapfgd.pl", but I figured you'd find it quickly enough anyway.
>
> --
> Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
> Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math!"
> "Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates!" -- WE7U
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 364-9100 x336