[Xastir] Non-Fun with DRGs

Brian Heaton brian.heaton at janusresearch.com
Mon Sep 30 18:33:32 EDT 2002

Thanks Curt.  I'm currently wget'ing the Georgia set from Georgia Tech.
Now if I can just find a free source of DOQQ's  for Georgia I'll be set!
I've got a gisdatadepot account, but don't want to attempt to download
all of them.  I may get the couple I need for my next demo and then let
the gov't pay for the rest if they buy.

			THX/BDH

All - Would there be any interest in full sets of the DRGs with FGDs on
a state-by-state basis on CD?  Once I get Georgia done it would be
relatively trivial to burn some CDRs and mail the out.

On Mon, 2002-09-30 at 17:47, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On 30 Sep 2002, Brian Heaton wrote:
>
> > Important note to self:
> >
> > READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS!!!
> >
> > I added in the proj-nad stuff, reconfig'd/compiled proj and now all is
> > working.
>
> Great!  I was a bit busy lately, but was planning on going after
> this one some more tonight.  Now I can concentrate on something
> else.
>
> Glad you got it working!
>
> --
> Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
> Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin
> "Lotto:    A tax on people who are bad at math!"
> "Windows:  Microsoft's tax on computer illiterates!" -- WE7U
Brian D Heaton
Senior Network Engineer
Janus Research Group
(706) 364-9100 x336