[Xastir] CVS Update, ax25 digipeat

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Wed Apr 2 17:59:36 EST 2003

Just updated for first time in quite a while.  I am using ax25 digi'ing and
had to uncomment a line in db.c
I now get an error in <make> at the location where I allowed the function to
take place.
Line 11812 is where I uncommented the line.
Will I get a similar error in interface.gui.c ?

See the following.

db.c
db.c:11812: unterminated `#if' conditional
db.c: In function `relay_digipeat':
db.c:11810: parse error before `<'
db.c:11821: `header_txt' undeclared (first use in this function)
db.c:11821: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
db.c:11821: for each function it appears in.)
make[2]: *** [db.o] Error 1

Should I 'recomment' the line.

...73 Tom