[Xastir] Tigermap image

Jim meyer at myfamily.org
Sun Apr 6 08:02:03 EDT 2003

I was having the same problem when I was using online Tigermaps. The only
solution I found was to uncheck most of the features on the Tigermap setup
dialog and see if the map downloaded consistently. Then add in only the map
features that I needed for the particular zoom level I was going to be using
the most. Seems the online server trys to generate these enormous gif files
and the net sometimes cant' get a good route to the server so the files
don't make it in a reasonable time.

Jim, n5zxd