[Xastir] Area Color Fills not working (was Compile Problem)

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Apr 10 17:07:49 EDT 2003

On Thu, 10 Apr 2003, Neil Morris wrote:

> >Go into Maps->Map Chooser->Properties.  Enable color fill for the
> >maps that you want color fill on.
>
> Aha - that fixed it! Thanks once again <feeling very silly :) >

It's a relatively new feature.  No way that you would've known about
it.

The nice thing about this feature is that you can turn off
color-fill for upper layers, so that you can layer various types of
vector maps on top of others without obscuring anything.  You can of
course also layer vector maps on top of satellite images or other
raster maps/images that way.

You can also set up the layering order of the maps from that dialog.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin