[Xastir] status text

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Apr 12 23:35:46 EDT 2003

On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, John Williams wrote:

> Next time I am on aprs, I'll turn on logging and keep a monitor window open as well.
>
> I'll post what I find to the list.

Great.  If you can just send a portion of a log that showcases the
problem in Xastir, that would do it.

Just one station's transmissions with status messages, and another
station's transmissions with comment text should show the problem.
Grep those out of the logs to a new log file, such that into Xastir,
and it should show the same thing in Station Info each time.

I'll try to grep for these this weekend sometime myself.  I keep
logging running all the time.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer