[Xastir] status text

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Apr 14 12:49:50 EDT 2003

On Mon, 14 Apr 2003, John Williams wrote:

> Yes, well it seems that it has.
>
> Status text and comments are different and should be treated as such.
>
> In a way it is a bug fix although I did like leaving the view station dialog open and it was convenient
> to see the status text if a station sent one update in the comments field.  No real problem I can
> leave a station info dialog open for those stations of interest.

station of interest.
-------

We currently only allow one Station Info window open at a time.  The
code used to be different as I recall and we could have multiples
open.

> Here is the output from the log
>
> VK5BRC-7>APND0X,WIDE3-1:=3434.30S\13900.35E_PHG47202/A=002000 Barossa APRS Digi
> VK5BRC-7>APND0X,WIDE3-2:>Barossa Amateur Radio Club APRS Digi - Tanunda
> VK5BRC-7>APRS,WIDE3-2:_04131300c292s015g...t055r000p000h73b10098XBOM

I split these into a couple of log files and played with them a bit.
It appears that the "status" info never appears in the View dialog
at all anymore.  Consider it verified.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin