[Xastir] Dutch/French/Italian/German Updates?

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Mon Apr 14 13:15:12 EDT 2003

We have English/Portuguese/Spanish language files fairly up to date
now.  We still need translations for the others.  Any volunteers?

While I'm asking:  Any new languages that someone can support?  Just
translate the "config/language-English.sys" file to a new language,
send it to me, and I'll add it to Xastir as a supported language.
If you really feel like working, translate "help/help-English.dat"
to the new language as well.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin