[Xastir] RESENT: xastir is only displaying me?

Sven Fichtner sven at hannover.ccc.de
Tue Apr 15 05:14:14 EDT 2003

My first post contained a gnupg-signature and mailman filtered the whole
text.

Hi *,

I installed xastir 1.1.4 last nite, have now 7331 stations in log.
Unfortunately xastir is only showing up my own station. As of now it is
connected w/ ahubswe.net and first.aprs.net. According to findu.com my
data is being sent out correctly. Umm, yes...the zoom level is
configured to see the whole world. Have I missed any section in the
configuration?

Here's the stuff I did to solve my problem:

I read README.1ST.gz, README.gz, FAQ.gz, the man page, searched the
mailing list archive for "display" and "station" with no success,
started xastir w/ a debug level of 2047. In full desperation I asked my
fiancee who has nothing to do w/ computers or ham radio. She had no idea
too. ;)

Am using the kernel 2.4.19, xfree86 4.2.1, fluxbox 0.1.14,  on a Debian
system, unstable flavour. Please let me know if ya need more details.

73s,
Sven
--
Life is too short to code slowly - http://gpsdrive.flugfunk.de/