[Xastir] Re: Xastir library/map/binary download sites?

Arno Verhoeven pe1icq at pi8zaa.ampr.org
Tue Apr 15 15:37:27 EDT 2003

Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:

>On Sun, 13 Apr 2003, Arno Verhoeven wrote:
>
>Would it be a good idea to have the Xastir home page point to such
>packages?  That way we wouldn't clutter up the SourceForge download
>area with old binary packages, yet users could still find them.

Yes that would also an easy solution for the xastir site maintainer.
The site that I pointed out in my previous mail is the site on which my
builds for Slackware will appear before they are inlcuded in the
official Slackware distribution.

Binaries for libproj and libgeotif and imagemagick are already included
with Slackware 8.1 and 9.0

--
73, PE1ICQ  Arno Verhoeven
smtp   pe1icq at pi8zaa.ampr.org