[Xastir] Spanish updates/proofreading

Jose R. Marte A. jose.r at codetel.net.do
Wed Apr 16 08:21:22 EDT 2003

--
Hi Oliver and Orrin,

Oliver you are right about my problem with the setup using UTF-8
My problem was resolved with this setup below

I make the .i18n file on my root-user dir inside of it I put this

LANG=es_DO
SUPPORTED=es_DO:es:en_US
charset=iso8859-1

Now everything coming to normality, I can see the accents.
Now I am going to put the accents to language-Spanish.sys

and yes I understand you about the Raster, but Raster in a literal
translation 'Raster' is like 'Trama' and Trama in english is 'Plot'
and 'Plot' in spanish is 'Parcela'

Which the correct translation is for 'Raster' ?

And Orrin feel free of correcting the grammar or accents that you
find in those files in Spanish not problem.

73's Jose (hi8gn)