[Xastir] Xastir daemon mode or Igate sofware for FreeBSD?

Thomas D.Simes simestd at netexpress.com
Thu Apr 17 13:45:16 EDT 2003

Hi all,

I am really enjoying playing with APRS and would like to experiment with running an Igate on a headless server.  Right now I am using Xastir by exporting the display via ssh, but I'm looking for either a way to operate Xastir as a daemon (not needing a display) or failing that, software that others have found good for running an Igate on FreeBSD.

Thanks!

--
Tom

   "Z-80 system stack overflow.  Shut 'er down Scotty, the system's

Thomas D. Simes                                 simestd at netexpress.com