[Xastir] Web display

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Apr 17 14:20:25 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, John L Place wrote:

> Did anyone come up with a simple way to feed an Xastir screen to a web
> page so it could be accessed remotely using a browser?

Yep.  Snapshot feature.  I'll take a snapshot every five minutes of
the map screen and create a file in /var/tmp.  You set up your web
server to use that image.  I have it working in Apache by making a
symlink from the Apache web page area to the file in /var/tmp, and
then tweaking the Apache config to allow following symlinks.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin