[Xastir] RESENT: xastir is only displaying me?

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Apr 17 15:32:35 EDT 2003

On Thu, 17 Apr 2003, Sven Fichtner wrote:

> On Tue, 15 Apr 2003 13:39:57 -0500 "Jeremiah K. Oeltjen"
> <jeremiah at sheddwellers.org> wrote:
> > On Tue, Apr 15, 2003 at 11:14:14AM +0200, Sven Fichtner wrote:
> > > Unfortunately xastir is only showing up my own station. As of now it
> > I had this problem recently. I went into File -> Configure -> Defaults
> > and disabled ALTNET and suddenly all kinds of stations showed up on my
>
> great...this was the solution. :)

Good.  Also please note that the widgets on the Configure->Defaults
menu have been changed a bit within the last few days.  The reason
for moving them around had to do with various language strings
overwriting other widgets.

That dialog should look proper now in all seven of the current
languages that we support.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin