[Xastir] Re: FWD: italian.sys [how-to?]

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Apr 23 18:25:02 EDT 2003

On Wed, 23 Apr 2003 marco at ik5bcu.cjb.net wrote:

> Hi Curt,I will try to update the italian.sys but wonder if have I to respect
> some fixed rules as maximum bytes lenght or other particolar things.
> Moreover I'd like to use cvs to load the updated file,so can you pass me
> instructions on this?

The strings can be any length.  Leave the '|' characters and the
unique string at the start of the lines alone.  The single character
(if present) between the last two '|' characters is the keyboard
shortcut character.  I believe it has to be one of the characters in
the main string, and can't be duplicated on the same menu in another
string.  It'll show up as an underlined character in the menus.

We only allow a small group of people to have write access to CVS.
If you send me the changes, I can get them committed to CVS quickly.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin