[Xastir] Suse8.2 and xastir114

gallis at amigo.net gallis at amigo.net
Wed Apr 23 18:46:00 EDT 2003

After running xastir 0.0.?? on a very old debian machine, I've got a p3-700
and a brand new copy of Suse 8.2.  OS install went very well, everything
works.

Then I got the xastir114 april 15 tzg to get with the program on APRS.

I can't get past ./configure when it exits after the following::

checking for inttypes.h... yes
checking for stdint.h... yes
checking for unistd.h... yes
checking Xm/Xm.h usability... no
checking Xm/Xm.h presence... no
checking for Xm/Xm.h... no
configure: error: *** Cannot find Motif include files:  Please install Motif
./configure: line 6110: exit: OpenMotif: numeric argument required
./configure: line 6110: exit: OpenMotif: numeric argument required
geo at linux:~/xastir/xastir-1.1.4>

I believe openmotif 2.2.2-204 is installed at least that is what yast tells
me.

I searched and found no directories of files like Xm/Xm.h.

Can someone point me in the right direction??

George Gallis  AL7BX