[Xastir] qeo files

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Wed Apr 30 19:51:44 EDT 2003

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 07:42 pm, Olivier Calle wrote:

Good point, but now all the geo files are .geo
yes Imagemagick is installed, compiled in etc.  but now I don't know if its
working...

shapefiles work per the shape file libs
tiger maps work via wget when before it was disabled wihout imagemagick
so ...... I really don't know what is going on....
Regards
Vic