[Xastir] Xastir 1.2.0

wes at johnston.net wes at johnston.net
Wed Aug 6 15:12:22 EDT 2003

I've come in late on this thread.  I think you are perhaps having trouble with
image magick and RH9.  If not, hit delete key now.... (grin)

rpm -e w3m
rpm -e ImageMagick

download ImageMagick, compile and install....
ftp://ftp.imagemagick.org/pub/ImageMagick/ImageMagick-5.5.7-10.tar.gz
tar -xzvf Im*
cd Im*
./configure
make