[Xastir] latest cvs No Compile

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Aug 7 12:56:01 EDT 2003

On Wed, 6 Aug 2003, Jerry Chamberlin wrote:

> awk.h:113: parse error before `*'

The awk and dbfawk stuff is something new that's being worked on.
It isn't actually used in the compiled code yet.

A temporary fix to get Xastir to compile:  Edit src/Makefile.am,
deleting the lines containing awk and dbfawk.  Then (as usual) type:

    ./bootstrap.sh
    ./configure
    make

With this change the new awk stuff will be skipped in the compile.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin