[Xastir] no symbols or station id's under cygwin

Dave Smith fourwheeldave at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 10 18:24:18 EDT 2003

xastir sure works like a champ now that i have an ax25
network running :D

one question, any idea where i can get ahold of some
good maps? ive compiled all the map support in. I'm in
Mexico.  The north america map is somewhat lacking,
but better than just a global color map.

I used to muck around with some DEM maps, can those be
converted somehow?  Any other maps i can download
free?

dave