[Xastir] bootstrap.sh

Raymond Quinn kf6kmy at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 23:25:44 EDT 2003

 I had been trying to install Xastir since 1.10 (I think) with no luck. I
finally managed to compile
1.1.5 with no errors and then 1.2.0 from the tarballs.

After downloading/updating from the CVS server, when I run "bootstrap.sh" I
get the following errors:

Running aclocal
Running autoheader
/usr/bin/m4: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running autoconf
autoconf: configure.in: No such file or directory
Running automake
automake: configure.ac: installing `./install-sh'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./mkinstalldirs'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./missing'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./config.guess'
automake: configure.ac: installing `./config.sub'
Makefile.am:2: option `dist-bzip2' not recognized
scripts/Makefile.am:3: invalid variable `pkglib_SCRIPTS'
scripts/Makefile.am:3: invalid variable `pkglib_SCRIPTS'

 I know something is missing, but what what and where?

73 de Ray KF6KMY
DM06