[Xastir] Mandrake 9.1 and Xastir shapefile support

vic ke4lkq at shentel.net
Fri Aug 15 21:20:05 EDT 2003

I have just proved to my satisfaction that there are some distros of
Mandrake9.1 out and about which will not enable one to get shapefile support
working in Xastir. I don't know what is wrong with them but the one I have
fails every time and the Mandrake 9.0 works everytime....

All this was tried with totally vanilla installs of each operating system and
fresh cvs downloads of Xastir.  Installed ONLY shapefile support in each
system with the above results.

I'm happy now.  going back to Mandrake9.0 on the main box....

Regards, Vic