[Xastir] Volcano Symbol plus changing to igating

Reuven Z Gevaryahu gevaryah at netaxs.com
Thu Aug 21 16:40:58 EDT 2003

J. Lance Cotton wrote:

> Ok. I found this:
> http://www.aprs-is.net/Queries.htm
>
> I don't know whether it reflects what we actually _do_!
> Testing is in order.
>
> -Lance

We handle a subset of the queries: We send directed Trace (APRSP),
Version(?VER queries- not listed on the page), Unacked (APRSM), Direct
stations (APRSD) queries from the station info dialog, and undirected
General, Igate(?IGATE?), and Weather(?WX?) queries from the messages menu.

We handle directed direct station queries (db.c:10621), position queries
(db.c:10652), and Trace/Ping (db.c:10659) queries. We handle undirected
Igate capability queries (db.c:10695). There are placeholders for most
of the others if somebody wants to add them. As far as I can tell, the
queries that we've implemented are to spec.

--Reuven (KB3EHW)