[Xastir] ax.25 & MAC-OS

Dick C. Reichenbach dreichen at columbus.rr.com
Tue Dec 2 10:42:51 EST 2003

Oh, so that's what you were trying to do.

Try to compile the usermode Soundmodem (the one that doesn't require
ax.25) from http://www.baycom.org/~tom/ham/soundmodem/

If you can get it compile, and that's a big if,  then Xastir will
connect right to it without any other software.

Dick Reichenbach - KC8OBZ