[Xastir] Problems after upgrade of Mandrake 9.1 to 9.2

gdwrbw at ftc-i.net gdwrbw at ftc-i.net
Fri Dec 12 14:02:00 EST 2003

I am getting the same errors plus one additional error
 Running autoconf
 configure ac:38: error : possibly undefined macro: AC_GNU_SOURCE
 Running automake

I am running ./bootstrap.sh using the following:

  1. xastir121-2003-Dec-01.tgz source tarball
  2. Libranet 2.7
  3. Automake V 1.4
  4. Autoconf V 2.53  (Autoconf & Automake from Debian Woody as a single
package).

This is a fresh install of Linux and the tarball of Xastir.

   Gale