[Xastir] Mandrake 9.2-Xastir config. finds no X11 libraries

Bob Poirier poirier at wyoming.com
Mon Dec 15 00:36:54 EST 2003

This is interesting.  Xastir doesn't see my X11 libraries under /usr/X11R6/lib.  Saw this was a problem in Red Hat 7.1, but can't find any info on Mandrake having this happen.  Of course, 9.2 is a fairly new release.  Anyone got an idea?
 I have all the RPMs installed that I believe are needed for Xastir with  the exception of libXFREE86-devel. I can't find all the dependencies for that one.

Also, a word to the wise, get Mandrake 9.2 Professional which comes with all the RPMs.  Don't do what I did with lots of RPM downloading by getting 9.2  Discovery.  Cheaper isn't better!!

73.
Bob K0DJ