[Xastir] Tigermaps

jplace jplace at sc.rr.com
Fri Dec 19 16:54:35 EST 2003

Did a full cvs update. Then a bootstrap.sh, configure. Make. Them make
install under root.
Checked the /usr/local/share/xastir/maps for tigermap.geo file. Was present
Did an index: add New Maps.  CHecked map chooser and there was nothing.
Also reloaded Xastir. Still nothing.
I guess the only choice I have left is to wipe the directory clead and
do a new cvs update.
Also the results form the configure are below:
xastir 1.2.1 has been configured using the
following external libraries.

Building with AX25.......... : no
Building with GDAL.......... : no
Building with GeoTiff....... : no
Building with ShapeLib...... : no
Building with pcre.......... : yes
Building with ImageMagick... : yes
Building with Festival...... : no
Building with GPSMan........ : no
Building with dbfawk........ : no[jplace at w4hnk xastir]$ xastir &
[1] 17878

Built-in map types:
[jplace at w4hnk xastir]$       gnis   USGS GNIS Datapoints
       map   APRSdos Maps
       map   WinAPRS/MacAPRS/X-APRS Maps
       pdb   PocketAPRS Maps

Support for these additional map types has been compiled in:
       geo   URL (Internet maps via wget)
       xpm   X Pixmap Maps (XPM library)
*** Skipping '/usr/local/share/xastir/maps/terraserver.geo', IMAGESIZE
tag missing or incorrect. ***
Perhaps no XPM or ImageMagick library support is installed?
*** Skipping '/usr/local/share/xastir/maps/toposerver.geo', IMAGESIZE
tag missing or incorrect. ***
Perhaps no XPM or ImageMagick library support is installed?
Restoring CAD objects from file
Couldn't open config/CAD_object.log file for reading!

When loading Xastir I get the following: