[Xastir] Re: [Xastir} Still getting crashes

N1OFZ n1ofz at arrl.net
Wed Dec 24 06:32:58 EST 2003

I have to laugh as I did a cvs update on my main OSX machine the other
night.  I have not done one in a few months as I have been happy with
Xastir.  As soon as I launched Xastir it came up with no map.  Oh boy,
I thought.  I then looked for the enable tigermaps and it was gone!
Panic set in as I only run tiger maps on that machine.  Needless to say
after two subsequent recompiles and other wastes of time I found the
tigermap.geo in the map chooser.  Common mistake I guess

Happy Holidays to all,
Dana
N1OFZ