[Xastir] Re: [Xastir} Still getting crashes

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Wed Dec 24 16:13:22 EST 2003

On Wed, 24 Dec 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> Well. I can't laugh because I don't have tigermap.geo in the map chooser and
> don't know how to get it there. I do have tigermap:.map.geo here:
> /usr/local/share/xastir/maps/tigermap.geo

Ok.  Getting some information out of you!  Try this next:  Check your
~/.xastir/config/xastir.cnf file.  Make sure that the paths in there
(for maps) look like the above, and not like /usr/local/xastir/maps.

Next, "touch /usr/local/share/xastir/maps/tigermap.geo" and then try
indexing new maps again.  See if it shows up in the map chooser.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer