[Xastir] CONFIG_FILES

Matt Werner kb0kqa at arrl.net
Mon Dec 29 22:00:43 EST 2003

I'm trying to compile xastir on a recent installation of Cygwin.

The system that I'm trying this on is setting the CONFIG_FILES environment variable
for some other use (Oracle in this case).

The ./configure script won't work correctly because it apparently looks at the
CONFIG_FILES variable near the end of the script.  I have tried setting the
CONFIG_FILES variable to nothing (CONFIG_FILES=), ., the xastir directory I'm
compiling in, etc, but nothing seems to work.  Any suggestions how I can overcome
this small pain in the neck?

Thanks!

 - Matt Werner
KB0KQA