[Xastir] Can't get tnc & net data at the same time

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Feb 7 14:27:22 EST 2003

On February  7, 2003 11:03 am, Curt Mills, WE7U wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Feb 2003, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> > If you run 'make install-strip' just ignore all the error messages
> > which appear because the strip process can't handle perl.
>
> Or fix the autoconf stuff so that it doesn't invoke strip on
> those...
>
> I'll put in a bug report on this.

Do these errors actually not cause a problem?  I used 'make install-strip'
and the install was messed up once.  I then just did a 'make install' without
redoing 'make' and problem was fixed. Since then, have been using only 'make
install' and things have worked perfectly.  Using slackware 8.0

No need to respond (is this possible. hi)...   just a comment.

..73 Tom