[Xastir] interfaces

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Feb 12 12:23:12 EST 2003

On Wed, 12 Feb 2003, Gerry Creager N5JXS wrote:

> Oohh.  I like it.

Figured you would!

Brenda:  If you'd like to have the GUI portion written for you so
that you could concentrate on the back-end code, I'd be happy to do
that.  The GUI code is a bit tricky at times.  It's very common to
miss something and have it segfault constantly.  Not fun.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin