[Xastir] New configure.ac script

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Fri Feb 14 03:14:55 EST 2003

On February 13, 2003 03:28 pm, Curt Mills wrote:
> A new configure.ac script is in place now, and several of the files
> that used to be in the CVS repository are now gone.  Some of you may
> have fits with CVS because of this.  An easy way to fix it is to
> delete the repository and download it again.
>
> The new method of getting Xastir compiled is this:
>
>     ./bootstrap.sh
>     ./configure
>     make
>     make install-strip (as root)

Had to upgrade my autoconf & automake.  I have lost the festival support for
some reason or another. Has something changed in locations?

checking for GTIFNew in -lgeotiff... yes
checking for pj_init in -lproj... yes
checking for Festival Speech Synthesizer Support... no
checking netax25/axlib.h usability... yes
checking netax25/axlib.h presence... yes
checking for netax25/axlib.h... yes

Otherwise seems to work the same.  Notice the new zoom out button runs about
1/2 off the screen, beyond the X.  Perhaps my fonts are too big.

...73 Tom