[Xastir] New configure.ac script

Chuck Byam cbyam at virginia.edu
Fri Feb 14 11:52:49 EST 2003

On Fri, 2003-02-14 at 08:10, Steve Dimse wrote:
> More errors, even after I fixed the config script:
>
> interface.c: In function `port_read':
> interface.c:2223: `socklen_t' undeclared (first use in this function)
> interface.c:2223: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
> interface.c:2223: for each function it appears in.)
> interface.c:2223: parse error before "from_len"
> interface.c:2270: `from_len' undeclared (first use in this function)
> interface.c:2270: parse error before "sizeof"
>
> Any idea where this came from? The last CVS download I did, perhaps a week ago,
> compiled fine...
>
> Steve K4HG

Steve,

socklen_t is defined in netdb.h on most Linux distro's.  Could you grep
soclen_t /usr/include/*.h (or where ever Darwin puts that stuff) and
pass along which header that is defined in.  We can then make whatever
mods so that it is pulled in for OSX and/or gets defined.

--
Chuck Byam <cbyam at virginia.edu>