[Xastir] Instability in CVS sources

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sat Feb 15 19:10:58 EST 2003

As most of you can tell, we're having some serious amounts of fun due
to the recent extreme changes in how Xastir gets configured.  We'll
probably be having more of the same, but it should lessen over time.

The end result of all of this:  Xastir will be easier to port to
more operating systems in the future and current operating system
support will be easier for the developers.

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer