[Xastir-Dev] Re: [Xastir] Instability in CVS sources

Jerry Chamberlin jerryc at netlab.org
Sat Feb 15 18:20:12 EST 2003

So I need newer autoconf

NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `m4_symbols' from frozen file not found in builtin table!
NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `syncoutput' from frozen file not found in builtin table!
NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `changesyntax' from frozen file not found in builtin
table!configure.ac:15: error: Autoconf version 2.53 or higher is required for
this script
configure.ac:15: the top level
autoconf: tracing failed
NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `m4_symbols' from frozen file not found in builtin table!
NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `syncoutput' from frozen file not found in builtin table!
NONE:0: /usr/bin/m4: `changesyntax' from frozen file not found in builtin
table!configure.ac:15: error: Autoconf version 2.53 or higher is required for
this script
configure.ac:15: the top level
configure.ac: 22: required file `./[config.h].in' not found