[Xastir] Compile problem of latest cvs

ha2vr ha2vr at freemail.hu
Tue Feb 18 15:31:24 EST 2003

Hi,

    I have downloaded the latest cvs. Before compiling I installed autoconf
2.57-3 and automake 1.6.3-5 rpm packages.
./bootstrap.sh
./configure
Both work OK.
Make gives the following error:
(Only the last lines are copied here, before these there were no errors at
all)
make[2]: Entering directory `/usr/src/xastir/intl'
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `all- at USE_INCLUDED_LIBINTL@', needed by
`all'.  Stop.
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xastir/intl'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/xastir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Can anybody help to solve? Using Mandrake 9.0 and having no problem before the
new cvs format (earlier compile was the version cvsd on February 11th).

Best 73!

Gyuszi - ha2vr