[Xastir] Can't get tnc & net data at the same time

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Tue Feb 18 16:26:42 EST 2003

On Tue, 18 Feb 2003, Jack Reilly wrote:

> Thanks.  And I now have xastir.  This was my first compile of an application
> so that pile of warnings really threw me.

We had it configuring/compiling with very few warnings (no warnings
on some systems) for quite a while.  Hopefully we can get to that
stage again.

We're in the process of changing how we do a few things, so a few
warnings are to be expected.  It's ERROR's that you have to worry
about!

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin