[Xastir] CVS configure.ac: Test on MacOSX/Solaris/FreeBSD please!

Curt Mills hacker at tc.fluke.com
Wed Feb 19 16:23:35 EST 2003

Will one of you fine MacOSX users please let me know if ImageMagick
is still found/used properly on a real image?  Latest CVS version of
course.  I'm attempting to get rid of some duplicated info on the
link line and need to know if one particular line that I commented
out is required for MacOSX.

I'd appreciate it if Solaris/FreeBSD users would test the latest as
well to make sure nothing has broken.  I've tested it with Linux and
will test soon on Cygwin/Windows.

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin