[Xastir] PCSAT Telemetry

Steve Dimse k4hg at tapr.org
Wed Jan 15 17:01:43 EST 2003

On 1/15/03 at 1:27 PM hacker at tc.fluke.com (Curt Mills, WE7U) sent:

>> A little question: Could i decode PCSAT Telemetry using Xastir?
>
>Nope.  Nobody has written the code to do that.

Not sure about that, I think Bob has an application to do it. I have code to
plot the telemetry on findU, though it doesn't identify which paramters are
which. This URL prodices a very large graph of all the telemetry valuse,
starting with pre-launch testing. You can clearly see times of eclipse causing
frequent resets:

http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/pctel.cgi?xsize=7500&ysize=700&last=24000&cycle=10&
side=b

The cycle is binary (00, 01, 10, 11) and side is a or b...see the PCSat details
for details.

Steve K4HG