[Xastir] CVS Problems.

Curt Mills, WE7U hacker at tc.fluke.com
Thu Jan 16 14:48:59 EST 2003

On Thu, 16 Jan 2003, Ruben Navarro Huedo wrote:

> - From yesterday i am having some problems with CVS:
>
> Do you have the same problem?

Yea.  If you look at the main Sourceforge.net page, then click on
"Site Status" (on the left), you'll see that anonymous CVS has been
down since the 14th.  They're working on it.

There are changes going in constantly on the developer CVS server,
so you'll just have to work harder to catch up!

Curt Mills, WE7U                    hacker_NO_SPAM_ at tc.fluke.com
Senior Methods Engineer/SysAdmin