[Xastir] New user...

Mark Dieterich n2pgd at cox.net
Wed Jan 29 08:13:28 EST 2003

Curt,

> Is it possible that you have hardware handshaking enabled, but no
> wires going through the cable, or perhaps hardware handshaking
> disabled in the TNC?

I've got a full compliment cable running between the TNC and computer.
Either way, I checked and neither of them think they are running with
hardware handshaking.  I haven't had a single hangup in the last few
days, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

> I run my PK-88 in KISS mode over a serial port (not with AX.25 kernel
> networking), and am having no problems at all.

I'll give KISS mode a shot if I have problems again.

Thanks,

Mark