[Xastir] Redhat 8.0 Font Problems w/Xastir

Jim Chandler jim at chandler.net
Wed Jan 29 08:53:21 EST 2003

Here is what I did and it seemed to solve this problem (and a couple of others in RH 8.0):

1.  Installed all the available fonts from the CDROMs (not really sure this was needed).
2.  xset -fp /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/*  (to remove the type one fonts)
3.  xset fp rehash (to reload the tables)

Give that a go, and let me know if that fixes it.

Jim
N0VH