[Xastir] Server-side Filtering

Kurt A. Freiberger kurt at ivanova.badgers-hill.net
Thu Jan 30 19:46:11 EST 2003

CVSed, brought it up.  I don't get a cursor when I click in the box.
Should I get an acknowledgement showing the fillter acceptacnce from the server?  Perhaps a different color of the status sybol in the lower bar.  Maybe blue instead of green?  Puce, maybe?  8-}

I hadn't gotten the new one since 20 Jan.  The filter buttons are cool.  Oddly, though, mine came up with speed indications enabled that weren't before.  No problemmo, tho.

Very cool!

kf

Kurt A. Freiberger     Austin, TX	kurt at badgers-hill.net
Amateur Radio Callsign WB5BBW  		AIM Handle: WB5BBW
512/251-0759 (home)	512/970-7026 (cell)
NOTE: My address has changed from WB5BBW at AIRMAIL.NET.  Please
      update your address book.