[Xastir] DEM support?

Todd Freeman freeman at andrews.edu
Thu Jul 3 10:17:05 EDT 2003

Good day all...

I was wondering if anyone has ever worked on providing DEM support for
xastir so that elevations can be displayed. Am thinking along the line
of getting topographic profile from my station to a given station. I
have made my own program that does this from drawmap heightfield output
but as always would love to see it in xastir :}

Thanks for any info...

(Sorry to all but I am not a list member... please email me directly...
I would love to join but at 1500+ emails a day I can't justify any
mailing lists :{ )
--
Todd Freeman  Ext 6103                   .^.    Don't fear the penguins!
Programming Department                   /V\