Fwd: Re: [Xastir] RAC Database

Tom Robson ve7did at dccnet.com
Sat Jul 5 14:05:30 EDT 2003

Looks like it applies to all the files in /symbols.  I just copied the
/symbol files back to /local/xastir/symbols to get the program temporarily
running again.

...73 Tom

Ran the script and it moved everything ok, however xastir is still looking
for a file in:

Bitmap not found: /usr/local/xastir/symbols/2x2.xbm

Program crashed at this point.

Tom