[Xastir] RAC Database & New Location

Curt Mills, WE7U archer at eskimo.com
Sun Jul 6 13:04:47 EDT 2003

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Tom Robson wrote:

> > > Am I still missing something in the conversion process?  I have run the
> > > compile steps after running the new script.
> >
> > Which new script?
> The newest xastir-migrate.sh

This is the tag for the one that's fixed:

# $Id: xastir-migrate.sh,v 1.3 2003/07/04 22:17:50 we7u Exp $

And here's the other one:

# $Id: xastir-fixcfg.sh,v 1.2 2003/07/02 21:48:13 we7u Exp $

> I did this and the config file reflects the the new correct locations
>
> However, then I restart xastir and then check the config script and the OLD
> locations  have been put back in the config script.  Thus no maps etc...

Well, when you kill Xastir, it rewrites the config file before it
shuts down.  Did you kill Xastir before you ran the xastir-fixcfg.sh
script?

Curt, WE7U.				archer at eskimo.com
http://www.eskimo.com/~archer